There's a post about it.
Babies come with a lot of stuff to consider. I'm no expert on the big stuff, the sleep, bonding, etc, so I'm going to share the literal stuff I've found super helpful with our 2-month old.
- The Doona car seat stroller combo. Love it! It's great for small living spaces and saves my back and arms from carrying a car seat. I see why it won design awards.
- Formula mixer. It helps make all the bottles for the day in one go. #normalizeformula
- A heavy-duty hand moisturizer for all the bottle and pump handwashing on top of the extra COVID hand scrubbing.
- Tactical fanny pack to keep phone, headphones, chapstick, post-it notes, and pen on you at all times.
- Water repellant elastic band pants. Treat yourself to ultimate comfort and spill protection.
- Spectra breast pump. The built-in timer and light, plus pump mechanics worked a lot better for me than Medela. I tried both.
- People will tell you to buy a Boppy, buy the Boppy.
- Most importantly, a mom/dad brain trust to call for baby intel and comradery because parent mode is all joy and no fun.
Published by: reitmane in ✍︎